Sunday, March 07, 2021

After the 2nd dose of Moderna

 Queens Medical Systems did an excellent job of delivering the 2nd dose of the Moderna vaccine. They had enough staff to do a good job. As in the case of the first dose, we waited out after the 2nd shot. The Royal Hawaiian Band was playing on the lawn.


March 3, 2021: 2nd dose was injected around 10 a.m. The after-effects of the vaccine were not good. I will follow my experience for a couple of days till it stabilizes. Towards evening the injected hand felt very heavy and hot to touch. Around 9 p.m. started feeling chills and I felt as if the whole body went through a wringer. The pain was felt between the digits of the hand and feet, a sort of whole-body thing. I also felt a funny involuntary movement of the anal opening from time to time although it did not result in any catastrophic event.

March 3, 2021: 2nd dose was injected around 10 a.m. Towards evening the injected hand felt very heavy and hot to touch. Around 9 p.m. started feeling chills and the whole body went through a wringer. The pain was felt between the digits of the hand and feet, a sort of whole-body thing. I also felt a funny involuntary movement of the anal opening although it did not result in any catastrophic event.

I took a Tylenol before going to bed but it did not help. Since I was having chills, I had a glass of hot water with the Tylenol and walked inside the house back and forth some twenty times till some warmth came back. I had a miserable night as the body pain was unbearable.

March 4, 2021: The body is still aching and I have watery eyes and nose. I took another Tylenol. I may go back to bed to relax. The involuntary movement is almost gone. I felt it only once. I did not shower, a thing I have not done in years.

March 5: Not feeling the chills. Feeling better. I did shower. Still feeling tired and weak in the limbs.

March 6: Much better. I think I got out of it. I even went out shopping.

March 7: The injected area does not feel heavy anymore. It looks like I am completely out of it. I will not report unless there is something else.

After the first dose experience here:

No comments:

DMCA.com Protection Status