Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Surface Pro 3 - Your laptop replacement ready to ship

Surface Pro 3 has received a lot of god reviews and it should be available anytime soon. I was disappointed that a demo model was not available at Microsoft Store today (5/21/2014) at Ala Moana's Microsoft store. The staff on the floor could not tell me when they would have a demo model. Well, that's not good. If I am serious in selling I would have had one displayed last week!

This is all I could find there:



Surface Pro 3 is ways ahead of the previous model with lots of great features. The price tag is somewhat hefty compared to often compared models from other operating systems. The cheapest is around $799 and could go up depending on your memory needs. Of course the accessories are not free like mouse etc. They all add up. Here is a copy of Microsoft's brochure.


Read more in my other blog:

http://hodentekmobile.blogspot.com/2014/05/surface-pro-3-will-be-available-soon-at.html

No comments:

DMCA.com Protection Status