Thursday, December 31, 2015

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year

Wishing you all the very best of everything in 2016
Hau’oli Makahiki Hou!

Aloha,

This turned out quite well this year, except for the fact a miscreant stole content from over 900 of my posts. Google could not help, they would have, if I had sent them 900 documented infractions! notices. Things should change at Google!

I think I did pretty well this year. Total number of posts have exceeded over 1000 plus, this year contributing over 200. The syndicated views have been over a million or so. But it has taken a number of years and lot of work.

The blog is more technical than political. Political or social events did appear in the blog when the issues touched my personal beliefs. The blog is somewhat slanted towards Microsoft technologies and I do hope I will move away to more Open Source and try to follow the Internet of Things and AI.

I take this opportunity to wish one and all a very Happy New Year.


Mahalo

Jay



No comments:

DMCA.com Protection Status