Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Install Firefox for Windows 10

You may ask what about Microsoft Edge. I found it was near impossible to work with my blogs using the Microsoft Edge. Simply put, I could get the images to the interactive page on the blogger but it would not bring the image to the blog. Sometimes the image all of a sudden disappears. Sometimes Copy from Notepad and paste to Blogger does not work (Ctrl C, Ctrl V would work).

As it could not address my immediate need I downloaded Mozilla Firefox for Windows 10 from here:
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#firefox

It worked as required for my blogging. I am sure Microsoft Edge may be better in many ways. For example it could open a PDF file in the browser, etc.
Here are some screen shots of Mozilla.


Download and install were effortless

 I will check out other features in due course.


Here is the version information: 




No comments:

DMCA.com Protection Status