Saturday, January 01, 2011

2010 was a good year

All in all 2010 was a good year. The blog readership increased to almost the double of 2009. Probably most of it due to the posts on SQL Server related posts and some of it due to the 'How do I..." type posts on Http://hodentekHelp.blogpost.com
Most of my readers hail from USA, India and UK in that order. The three big cluster of readers are from USA, Europe and India.
Here is a generalized graph of the posts and page hits in 2010. The maximum for a month was around 5000.













This year I was able to publish my 3rd book,







http://hodentek.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-sql-azure-book-is-published.html.

I hope I will be able to write many more in the future.

I take this opportunity to thank all the readers of my blogs. I wish you all a very Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Yappa said...

Hi Jayaram,

I'm glad to find your blog. I've bookmarked it.

Happy new year!
Ruth

mysorian said...

Hi Ruth,

Nice to hear from you. Happy New Year to you.

Jay

DMCA.com Protection Status