Friday, December 10, 2010

My SQL Azure book is published

My latest book, Microsoft SQL Azure Enterprise Application Development was published today.
Writing this book was a great learning experience both in terms of understanding the technology and trying to put it across for others with whom I would share this experience.
Many people made this happen. Packt publishing offered me this third chance and the folks at Packt were great. I could not have written without the help of my participation in the Windows Azure, SQL Azure and SQL Server forums. The MSDN and TechNet resources; the Microsoft and Neudesic boot camps; the evaluation software etc. a great deal of which I used provided the necessary momentum.
The third party Windows Azure vendors I have tried to introduce were most helpful in providing trial software. I might not have covered all of them but surely many more must be out there.
Now I anxiously wait to see how it is going to be received... Get a free copy entering a raffle , follow this link:

http://hodentek.blogspot.com/2011/01/do-you-want-free-copies-of-my-latest.html

No comments:

DMCA.com Protection Status