Thursday, November 25, 2010

Strange things with Microsoft LightSwitch

This is the second time this happened. I try to create a Microsoft LightSwitch project and this warning pops-up.








However I know that Microsoft Silverlight 4.0 tools for Visual Studio is already installed. I do not know why this pops-up again.
 To get along with what I am doing I download and install again (this takes more than 30 to 40 minutes). The LightSwitch starts working again. This is queer.

































After downloading and installing the downloaded file I tried to create a project with the same name I had used earlier. The program says it already has a program by that name. I think the first warning is not very well placed in the Beta program. You may discard it without any penalty.

No comments:

DMCA.com Protection Status