Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SuperPreview partially fixed

I ranted on SuperPreview having a bug. This has been recently fixed and I got a new DLL emailed to me from one of Microsoft's people. It is better than the previous one. The web pages come up slowly. Also I am not quite sure that the IE8 browser in the SuperPreview is really what it is supposed to be.


Test: I tried to bring up a web page with web slice implemented from my intranet site and the feature was missing in SuperPreview.
Web page on IE8










Web page inside SuperPreview Left: IE8  Right: IE6
No difference between the two versions














This is not a issue:
The window close control is now a red drop-down which is a red line before dropping down. Looks colorful but does not fit to Microsoft's time honored standard GUI conventions.

No comments:

DMCA.com Protection Status