Thursday, April 16, 2009

I need a better response from Microsoft

In their Connect web site I posted this message:

Installed the SuperPreview and try to get my blog to see how it would look in the different browsers as I have been comparing browsers for several javascript libraries. 
This message showed up. "Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program". I was having the Windows Task Manager and was looking at the Performance and did not notice even a tiny blip. I was trying to bring up my blog at: http://hodentek.blogspot.com, a relatively small blog


They answered me by a reply which just said it is fixed.


I want to know how. I took my time to point out and, Microsoft should have the courtesy to point out to me how it was fixed. Is it really?

No comments:

DMCA.com Protection Status