Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Celebrate Christmas and improve your resume

What does $5 buy in Honolulu or, for that matter anywhere in USA?
  • You can't buy lunch for $5
  • Two cups of coffee costs more than $5 and I am not talking about quality coffee.
  • One only 2lb Pomegranate costs over $8
  • The minimum is $5 (to and fro, or both ways) to get on to TheBus
and so on.

Packt is offering you for $5 any eBook or Video for $5.
  • Isn't that generous?
  • isn't thus very Christian thing? Think about it.
Was it not Desiderius Eramus who said, I quote,
"When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.
"
Well, you get what I am driving at.
 Help yourself to any eBook or Video from my publisher, Packt Publications for a paltry $5.

From December 19th, Packt Publicatons customers will be able to get any eBook or Video from Packt for just $5. This sale covers every title in the 1700+ range and customers can grab as many as they like until January 3rd 2014 – more information is available at http://bit.ly/1jdCr2W 

Mahalo,

Jay,

No comments:

DMCA.com Protection Status