Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Windows 10 Professional Desktop screwed up after Insider Preview

The version of Windows on my computer is Windows 10 Professional Insider Preview. 


I have faced couple of problems. I opted for the preview recently and immediately I could not do many things that were routine. I could not install the Acrobat Reader DC, a very common place task.

The more serious problem is that I am unable to get a contextual menu on the Windows 10 Professional Desktop on my Dell laptop (which happens to have other serious problems). When I right click on the desktop, this is what I see.


This is the same when I right click any of the icons on the desktop.


I tried to see if I can set to the best performance using the System Settings as shown.

 Well. That does not fix the problem.

I am waiting for solutions as I continue to search.

 Here is another problem:
No items in the drop-down!


No comments:

DMCA.com Protection Status