Connect at Cumulocity has the following features:
- Connect out-of-the box to more than 30 usable certified devices (whole list is here, but I could only recognize, Raspberry and a Arduino variant). Looks like it is heavy on LINUX and JAVA-based but I may be missing the others)
- RestAPIs for any connected device
Connect Over any network
- Runs on all networks, mobile or fixed.
- No need to open your firewalls.
- No need to purchase additional VPN services.
- Reduce your mobile traffic using SmartREST by 80% over other HTTP APIs.
While connecting is the first step, managing the connected items has top priority.
- Store and Manage all your data- Store, search and track all assets, devices, configs, measurements,etc
- Control assets in real-time securely from anywhere
- Keep everything online; monitor device availability, monitor/control SLA violations, etc
Extending is important as you may need tailor to your needs.
- With Cumulocity you can fashion your own IoT in minutes using the Cumulocity Application Builder mashing it up with your business rules.
- Extend by plugging-in your own devices
- Add real-world capabilities to your data
- Cumulocity has the most modern web interface (speed and responsive) and supports tablets and smartphones right away.
- Cumulocity is enterprise-ready: users, groups, permissions; audit security related events etc
Want to try for free, no problem.
Look at all these happy customers.