This hands-on course will provide you with the ability to create cutting edge reports using Microsoft's latest reporting services product, SQL Server 2012.
The course is offered by the Pacific Center for Advanced Technology Training(PACTT): http://pcatt.hawaii.edu/home
Report writing is one of the most important IT related jobs in an enterprise. This course is for you if you would like to master report writing/authoring using SQL Server Reporting Services. The course begins with a presentation of essential technical background, after which you will work through guided hands-on exercises.
At the end of the course you will have gained:
• A solid understanding of how to interact with SQL Servers
• Knowledge and experience installing and configuring reporting Services
• A working knowledge of using Report Builder to author reports and deploy them to report server
• A working knowledge of Report Manager's ability to carry out administrative tasks related to all aspects of reports; creating shared data sources, folder and folder hierarchies on the report server, and report models; managing security and subscriptions; and configuring data driven subscriptions
• An understanding of how to embed report viewer controls in windows and web projects.
Venue: Honolulu Community College Honolulu Community College
874 Dillingham Blvd Honolulu, HI 96817-4598
Phone: (808) 845-9211
Official Website: honolulu.hawaii.edu/
Section 1 - Mar 22 - Apr 28, 2016; TTh; 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm; 12 mtgs
I will be using my latest book on SQL Server Reporting Services for this course: