Sunday, October 27, 2013

Error on page 27 of my book, 'Learning SQL Server Reporting Services 2012'

Reporting an error on page 27 in my book 'Learning SQL Server Reporting Services 2012', Packt Publishing, ISBN: 978-1-84968-992-2, June 2013.


Despite an editorial process that took over 2 months and atleast 3 revisions, an error like this one can exist in the document. I sincerely apologize for this error on page 27 in my book, after Step.15.

Error type: Images duplicated instead of two separate figures.

Correction:
Remove the figure that is duplicated
Insert the replacement image in its place. 

Details: Instead of the image immediately after 'Step 15', review the replacement image.
Here is the replacement image.

 Here are more details.

My sincere apologies,

Mahalo

Jay

No comments:

DMCA.com Protection Status