Friday, October 29, 2010

Annoying features of IE 9.0 Beta

These are not really features but annoyances alright. I am using this version perhaps there is a later one available (I am not sure).



This one is really very annoying. You bring up a page in IE 9.0 such as the one shown in the first figure. You see islands on the page where display is empty. Some times scrolling up and down will display correctly and sometimes does not. Now you sweep your mouse over the are and it becomes visible. This has happened any number of times.




The other annoying feature is that some of the content editors do not work correctly. For example, I try to format my blog http://hodentek.blogspot.com and many of the editing tools does not work. I save the work (which appears to be not a problem) and open up Mozilla to finish.

No comments:

DMCA.com Protection Status