Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why Hodentek?

It was boom time in silicon valley - days of dotcom. Anything sounding -tek was good. So I decided on Hodentek.

But Why Hoden?

Denki Hoden stands for electrical discharge in Japanaese. I worked the better part of my life in electrical discharges and so my fascination continues. Well, I have a fixation on electrical discharges atmospheric or otherwise. The random path chosen by the atmospheric discharge is spectacular and breathtakingly beautiful.

Recently I copied a part of the lighting photo from a web site to include it in my twitter page,

http://twitter.com/subbagiri
 

I therefore want to acknowledge that. If you are inclined to see more lighting pictures you may go to this link from which I copied. There are many other sites but you need to register, pay etc.




No comments:

DMCA.com Protection Status